Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy Weekend!


Last weekend was jam packed with activity. On Friday afternoon, George and I drove up to Bellingham to spend the night at my parents house. They live on five acres, so George and I spent a good amount of time outside walking around the property and exploring.
He is very tactile right now and this poppy must have been fun to grab!
Checking out his feet...
Rachel and Ally came to visit on Saturday morning. Ally still isn't sure about George...look at that face!
This is my cousin Amelia...

and my cousin Megan. I used to babysit them when they were George's age! They're quite the little ladies now. We saw them at my Great Aunt and Uncle's 60th anniversary party. George was very popular and was passed around for a few hours. He did great, and spent a lot of time chewing on the rattle you see pictured. Thanks to all my family who played with George and gave me time to eat and socialize!
Here's our happy little guy! He is so much fun and we just love him to bits!

1 comment:

the story of my life... said...

He is so cute!! If your ever in Bellingham with out nothing to do...hahha we should get together with Jenn for coffee. I love your blogs! The blender one is FUNNY!