Thursday, July 3, 2008

George Likes: Daddy Time - George Hates: The Food Processor



George has begun to explode into giggles every time Daddy plays with him. It's pretty cute. They have a great time together, it'll be interesting to see how they conspire against me as George gets older.



On a completely different note, I have discovered that George is terrified of the food processor. I'm guessing it's that screaming noise it makes. Anyhow, I was in the middle of making pizza crust (for the pizza Andrea recommended on her blog...it's very good!) and couldn't really stop, so major crocodile tears ensued. Poor little guy. It was sad but I could not stop laughing. Bad mama!

2 comments:

Andrea from The Train To Crazy said...

Yeah! I'm glad you made it! Makes me want pizza... but not a screaming baby. I had enough screaming today to last me through the weekend...

Heather said...

It was really good...and I'm not a good baker. Even my super picky husband ate it. Maybe G will appreciate the food processor more when he can eat the pizza!