Sunday, April 13, 2008

Go M's!


This weekend, our friends Angie and Tom visited from Spokane and we went to a Mariners game - and George got to stay with a sitter for the first time. Gigi came down from Bellingham and stayed with George for the 6 hours we were gone. I guess its a good warm up for when I return to work tomorrow - gulp! The poor little guy is also suffering through his first cold. I'm becoming proficient with the snot sucker (the bulb syringe) and he's starting to sound better, though things were rough for a few days. The worst part is he got it from me - talk about Mommy guilt!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So how was your first week back at work? Good to be talking with adults? (other than realizing just how bad baby brain is)

Heather said...

Work is fine - but I'm always glad to get home and see the little guy!

Unknown said...

Awww. Glad you got to do something fun with your hubby before going back to work. Because now you won't want to leave him for any second more than you have to. Hope you still manage to post a pic or two because I just love seeing how much he's growing!