Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daddy Daycare, New Toys & a Soul Patch?





I've been back to work for four days now. It's nice to see everyone in the office, but I sure do miss my little dude! Brian was with him all day Monday and half a day Tuesday. While I was at work, the boys went on a walk, had a bath and tried out George's Bumbo seat. Gigi (Grandma Barb) came down Tuesday and we tried out George's Johnny Jump-Up. He's not quite sure what to make of it just yet, but I'm sure he'll love it once he figures it out! Last night I was cleaning out my purse and found the giveaway from the M's game we went to over the weekend - a J.J. Putz stick-on soul patch. So of course we had to put it on George. He kind of looks like his Uncle Ryan with the little red goatee!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oddly enough it makes him look older...

JacksonFamHappenings said...

That is too cute! Those Bumbo seats are cool they didn't have those for my kids!