Monday, January 19, 2009

Still Sick. Boo!


Again, sorry for the lag in posts. We've been working on getting George healthy. First the flu, then some weird rash/fever/cough thing that he's just finishing up. It hasn't been fun and I'm anxious for him to feel better again. I'll hopefully get a more interesting birthday (gulp!gasp!) post up later this week.

Here are a few recent photos:

Chilling in the exersaucer. Boy, have we gotten our money's worth out of this thing. The 'neglect chair'. I kid, I kid.

George and cousins at our belated Christmas gathering. Snug, huh? I can't believe they all crammed in the play area. Sorry for the red eye, I STILL don't have the program to remove it. So, they're just going to have to look possessed.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww, a year gone by and I still haven't met him. At least I have the excuse of living really far away... Happy Early Birthday George!

Heather said...

I know, we're bad! I feel like I've seen you though! The internet is a strange thing :)