Tuesday, June 24, 2008

George is Five Months Old!





George turned five months on the 22nd. He's growing so fast I think it tires him out - he has recently started falling asleep in his play gym. He's still enjoying eating solids, we tried out banana as well as rice cereal. He loves both and yells if you don't feed him fast enough. I'm trying to teach him patience and how to eat slowly...though I don't know how much you can teach an infant about patience! As you can see, he's nearly outgrown his carseat. It's for up to 22 pounds or 30 inches. He'll definitely graduate to a different seat this summer. George continues to surprise us with something each day...can't wait to see what he'll do next!

2 comments:

Heather said...

He is getting sooo big ;) What a cutie. Happy 5 month birthday to Geo.

Andrea said...

I seriously need to know your trick on how to get your kid to fall asleep while playing! Mine would have just screamed until I took them to bed! What a good boy George!