Monday, January 25, 2010

String Bean

We went to the doctor today for George's well child visit. Everything looks great. The doctor was impressed with George's counting and alphabet skills. And the fact that he likes to read.

George is above 97th percentile (which is I guess off the charts?) height wise - he is 38 1/2 inches tall. And he's at the 75th percentile in weight, at 30 pounds 8 ounces. Which is just fine. At least he's gaining again!

On Saturday, we had some family over for a small birthday party. George had a great time. I made him a Diego cake, and we had Diego decorations and Mexican food - a fiesta! Even though I'm pretty sure Diego is South American (though for the life of me I couldn't find out which country!). Oh well. I guess a two year old doesn't know the difference!

Hopefully we'll get together with the rest of the family soon to celebrate George's, as well as a few of his cousin's, birthdays. I'm starting to wonder if he's going to think it's present time once a month! It's going to be tough come March ;) Poor, deprived child! I think he'll survive!

No comments: