Monday, October 27, 2008

Belated 9 Month Update




George turned 9 months old last week. He's developing such a funny personality. A few highlights from the month:

- He is now 'fake' laughing. It's really funny - I can hear him chuckling to himself sometimes when I'm out of the room. I'm sure he's just practicing his voice. It kind of sounds like 'heh heh heh.'

- New foods this month are beef, broccoli and brown rice (all pureed, still no teeth!). Cheerios too, and also some pumpkin pie - a fistful of Aunt Rachel's - at Grandpa Gary and Grandma Shelley's.

- He is obsessed with the dogs and they love him too. Especially at mealtime - Sadie camps out under his chair.

- He is officially sleeping in his own bed, almost through the night. Hallelujah! We're ALL sleeping much better.

- Still no crawling, but he can hold himself up on the coffee table and is starting to cruise on the furniture. I'm thinking we're going directly to walking.

- I thought 9 months was a little young for temper tantrums but I was wrong. He's pretty adamant when he wants something.

There's more but it's past my bedtime! He continues to amaze us everyday and we just adore him!

No comments: