Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some September Stuff


George is officially in 12 month clothes these days. Here he is modelling some new jammies with non-skid feet. I believe those are intended for children who WALK.

He's already exhibiting decidedly male tendencies. Exhibit A, above. He is obsessed with the remote control. We realize that if we buy him a toy remote control he will not be interested. It's the real thing or nothing!

Last Sunday was the first game of the Hawks season. Yes, it was sad, but at least George looked 110% 12th man in his sweet new Hawks gear.

He has finally decided his Johnny-Jump-Up is fun. He especially likes it attached at the front door around 3 pm when the big yellow school bus pulls up and drops off the neighborhood kids.

This week George tried cantaloupe and plum. I put the cantaloupe in these nifty little mesh bags with handles and he chews away. They're great for teething and making sure he doesn't chew off chunks of fruit. One of those things I wish I would have invented!

Lastly, George has two new favorite games. "Mommy or Daddy Fetch" and "Dump out the Bucket of Blocks." I'm a little nervous for when he becomes mobile. I'm sure our house will be strewn with all sorts of toys. I better enjoy the stationary-ness while it lasts!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The best games include making messes and dumping things out! Those mesh bag things are cool. Too bad my kids could never figure out to chew on anything other than the handles...

Heather said...

The top picture is my favorite. He looks so grown up. How cute.

the story of my life... said...

So sweet! I love footed pj's...We bought the same couches :)